Package deal: Seapro - 270A Airdeck Inflatable and Parsun 6hp 4 stroke Outboard Engine Bundle only
Seapro 270A Airdeck Inflatable Boat and Parsun F6BMS Outboard Bundle
Floor Type: Airmat
Overall Length: 270cm
Overall Width: 152cm
Tube Dia: 40cm
No. of Air Chamber: 3 1 1
Max. Passenger: 4
Engine Power Hp: 10
Packed Dimension LxWxH cm: 102×56×35
Parsun F6BMS Short Shaft Outboard Engine
New lightweight single-cylinder PARSUN F6A four stroke with a manual starter and tiller handle. Enhanced features include a larger shift handle, toggle clamp, and throttle grip than in other motors of the same class. Low vibration rubber mounts are fitted between the powerhead and bottom cowling and at the base of the tiller handle, and a balance weight on the tiller handle effectively reduces vibration of the same.
Front and back, large easy grip carry handles make these engines easily transportable and, very importantly, the engine can be stored on either side or on its front without leaking engine oil due to PARSUN’s original oil leak prevention system. This means you will no longer have to worry about oil leakage when carrying the engine in the trunk of your car. A wet sump system with oil lubrication pump, as used in higher-end models, provides more reliability in engine lubrication. An auto decompression device fitted to the camshaft makes the manual starter much lighter to pull. A small, auxiliary prime pump is fitted to the fuel pipe before the carburetor in the cowling. By ensuring delivery of fuel to the carburetor, the engine can be started smoothly even after long-term storage. A DC 12 volt-6 amp alternator can be optionally fitted to provide electricity if required.
PARSUN FOUR STROKE 6HP OUTBOARD ENGINES FEATURES:
1. Exhaust through the middle of propeller so as to get low noise and low vibration for extra comfort
2. Spiral bevel gear, stronger, run more quietly and can be used for higher reduction ratios with longer life
3. High – strength clutch, more reliable and better performance
4. Use ball bearing and needle bearing for driver shaft, long life and better performance
5. Besides the oil dip-stick, also equipped with oil watch window
6. Convenient auxiliary prime pump in cowling for easy starting after long storage. A small auxiliary prime pump is fitted to the fuel pipe before the carburetor in the cowling. By ensuring the delivery of fuel to the carburetor, the engine can be started smoothly even after long storage
7. Bigger displacement, 3-5% more power output
8. Wet-sump, forced bath lubrication system, protect the engine better
9. CDI Ignition for easy start in all conditions: idle speed will be down to 1200~1300rpm (the fuel consumption will be reduced) and more quiet at idle speed by such new system
1. Large carry handles for convenience and comfort
2. Easy to use steering and large shift lever
3. Built-in 1.3L fuel tank. F5A and F6A all have a built- in 1.3L fuel tank, eliminating the need for an external tank
4. Position oil leak-free storage system: 3-position oil leak-free storage system offers an easy way to store your engine, whether you’re carrying it in a boat, a car, or a trailer.
1. 12V DC output
2. 12L or 24L portable fuel tank and hose
Compact size and large handles make it highly portable and start-up is easy with CDI Ignition System. And on the water, you’ll be delighted by the low fuel consumption, simple control, limited noise and vibration, and complete reliability.
Mail order specialists: Fast, Efficient & fully insured
Part exchange welcome - send us pics of yours!
Comprehensive fitting service available
12 months 0% interest free credit at the advertised price with 50% deposit, takes just 5 minutes to apply! email with your name and email address and we will send you the finance link.